- For maximum curb appeal, plant some colorful flowers, especially red ones.
- Make sure to fix anything that is broken or dirty.
- An imaginative paint job is another way to play up your house. If you are lucky enough to have interesting architectural details, use different coordinating colors to maximize the effect.
- In China, red is supremely powerful. It represents relationships, fame, reputation, and wealth.
- It’s also a fabulous color to paint your door. Guests will be able to find the door quickly and easily. It also conveys that the owners are powerful, and even thwarts burglary!
- Go for S-P-A-C-E by clearing out EVERY unnecessary item from your home.
- The definition of clutter is something that you have not used for 18 months or so, but you are hanging on to, just in case it comes in handy
- When buying a new home or office, look for a regular shaped property. Avoid properties that have odd looking shapes. The best shape is a rectangle or square. If there are a few extensions sticking out, don’t worry too much as they can be easily rectified.
- Keep your porch and outside lights on at night! Make sure people can see your house numbers - make them large!
To get a full-blown Feng Shui Consultation, visit our website, Feng Shui Style.